Improve Your Hearing by Amplifying Soft Sounds You've Had Trouble Hearing
Do you …
- Struggle to hear conversations in restaurants?
- Wish you could hear your TV and music better?
- Have a hard time hearing your friends and family?
Transform your life with one tiny hearing device that uses advanced technology to give you your sense of hearing back. The hearing aid is suitable for mild-to-severe hearing loss (hearing loss of 20 to 110 decibels).
HOW IT WORKSInvisible Hearing Aid Sound Amplifier: The small microphones installed collect sounds from the environment and a chip with an amplifier converts the incoming sound into digital code. It analyzes and adjusts the sound based on your hearing loss, listening needs and the level of the sounds around you. The amplified signals are then converted back into sound waves and delivered to your ears through speakers
- Invisible - Nano hearing aid fits snugly in your ear canal and is almost impossible to see from the front.
- Powerful - They’re small but powerful, which means they’ll work for mild to severe hearing loss. Never miss what people are saying to you.
- Noise reduction - It knows when someone is speaking to you and automatically reduces background noise so you hear them, and only them.
- Easy to use & adjustable - Set up and ready to use in seconds. Adjusting the volume is also quick and easy.
- Comfortable - They’re made with silicone and only 0.7 x 0.47 inches in size (1.8cm x 1.2cm), you won’t even know you’re wearing it.
- Cost effective - We often hear from our customers that our hearing devices can work just as well (and if not better) than expensive traditional hearing aids that can cost upwards of several thousands of dollars.
HOW TO USE:
- Step 1: Turn the Hearing Aid switch on by inserting the size 10 battery, using your mini tool and Flat Head turn the volume dial up.
- Step 2: Make sure the volume dial is set to the minimum (lowest level).
- Step 3: Insert the Invisible Hearing Aid inside your ear.
- Step 4: Adjust the volume until you hear a sound.
1 x invisible hearing amplifier
1 x A10 small battery
1 x cleaning brush
1x mini tool
3 x earplug
Will this product work for me without being tested?Certainly. This product works perfectly for 98% of customers. A hearing enhancer is not just a tool to make sounds louder, but also adjusted for your hearing loss.
This hearing devices take Zinc A-10 batteries, the smallest around. They last for up to 1-2 weeks with general use. You can find A-10 batteries at any local pharmacy, drug store or supermarket.
We include earbuds in 3 different sizes (small, medium, large) with each hearing device, allowing 99% of our customers to get the correct fit.
We cut out the middleman — no doctor salaries, no brick-and-mortar locations, etc. — and we manufacture our hearing devices with new, cutting-edge digital technology, which is far more affordable than manufacturing traditional hearing devices.
Please see below for a comparison table of features for the different models that we offer.
- Our most affordable hearing device ideally suited to those with mild to moderate hearing loss. It's simple to use and represents excellent value for money. The device is pre-programmed age-related hearing loss (the most common type) which affects high frequencies. The body of the device is red for the right ear and the blue one is for the left ear but for most adult ears the only bit that will be visible in the ear is the beige on the front of the device.
This Discreet is our mid-range option that features intelligent noise reduction. This device comes in a beige/skin-tone color for the entire unit, is suitable for those with mild to moderately severe hearing loss, and is also pre-programmed for age-related hearing loss.
The advanced A device is an advanced model that is a more sophisticated, adjustable, in-the-ear hearing device model compared to the Entry level and Popular model. It comes with advanced noise reduction and digital sound processing for clearer sounds.