Everyone who solderers should have some in their kit!
New technical support, the unique chemical formula provides excellent wetting to ensure high reliability. Adapted to the mobile phone repair industry, the computer digital service industry and high-precision SMT / BGA soldering processes for soldering printed circuit boards.
High-end quality, unique formula, perfect performance, easy to weld, solder joint is bright and full, no weld, false welding phenomenon.
The residue is colorless and transparent, does not affect detection, is unique and offers brilliant cleaning performance. Use of efficient energy thixotropy agents, pressure and preheating collapse, special solders ensure good pressure and a fine pattern.
Wetting, anti-dry, relatively long shelf life at room temperature. Unique high quality solder paste, fine and flexible packaging (10 CC / support), filigree appearance.
What is Solder Paste?
- Solder paste is a new type of solder material that comes with SMT.
- Solder paste is a complex system consisting of a paste, solder powder, flux and other additives.
- At normal temperature, the solder paste has a certain viscosity and the electronic component can initially adhere to a predetermined position.
- At the soldering temperature, the soldered component and the circuit board are soldered together with evaporation of the solvent and some additives (permanent connection).
- The solder paste should be kept at 1-10 ℃.
- Before opening, the temperature of the solder paste should be up
- Ambient temperature (25 ° C) can be increased and the Temperature fallback time should be around 3-4 hours.
- The solder paste should be used for 6 months.
- The solder paste should not be placed in the sun.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- The solder paste contains an organic solvent. Repeat the contact with the skin. If the solder paste gets on your skin, wipe it off with alcohol and then rinse it off thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep away from children.
- Length: 102 mm
- Weight: 38.5g
- Package includes: 1 * Sn63Pb37 (with lead mean temperature) 35g + 1 * printhead + 2 * needles
FULL GUARANTEE INCLUDED
100% secure and protected payment
Zero risks in buying our products. If you have any issues with our products or the delivery, we're happy to offer a REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND, no questions asked!